This link - One Voice Te Reo Kotahi (OVTRK) - is to the December 2015 OVTRK update on our current work.
Because we want to ensure that NGOs are valued we have started to pull together some resources.
The purpose of the project is to help people value NGOs - and in particular their activities that rely on generosity – that are beyond a market approach and not driven by government or commercial contracts.
We will do this by gathering and sharing resources and links that illustrate this approach.
This page of resources will be updated - please do contribute to the collection...
- Stolen From Future Generations The need to move to a political economy of
generosity by Katherine
Peet and John Peet *
- Wellbeing Economics with Paul Dalziel
- Designing for generosity and Video
- Time Banking Edgar S. Cahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia?
- Living Economies
- Parable of the Blobs and the Squares - No more throw away people - Video
- Commitment to a Treaty-based Multicultural New Zealand
- Network Waitangi with Strong Sustainability
- Naomi Klein at the Sydney Opera House on 5 September 2015
- Moneyless Manifesto
- Basic Income
- What Works website of Community Research is a brand new, NGO-friendly website to help you evidence your results. It's a treasure trove of tools, case studies and resources to help you develop an outcomes framework, select tools for gathering data, to know and show the difference your organisation makes. Watch Video